The Builders Club at Danville Community Middle School (5th through 8th graders) will host its inaugural “Earth Day 5K” on Saturday, April 22, 2017, at Danville South Elementary School.
All proceeds from this event will be donated by the Builders Club to Riley Hospital for Children!
The run/walk event will take place on a flat grass trail and is open to all ages. There will be awards for the best times in various age groups.
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 – Earth Day!
- Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Race begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Awards presented at 10:30 a.m.
- Online registration fee is $16 per participant and is open until April 7, 2017.
- Register by April 7 for a free event t-shirt!
- Late registrations after April 7, 2017 will not be guaranteed a t-shirt.
- Registration on the day of race will be $25 per person.